Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stale Fruitcake, Champagne Stains and BIM


I don't know about you all, but I am dragging in a major way today. Maybe it could be because it is currently -1 degrees outside and my body got accustomed to watching soccer games on the couch over the break. Regardless the show must go on, so I'm going to post my first video tutorial tomorrow in anticipation of nothing blowing up or the file being so large no one can view it.


Thought I'd let every one know that I (my fiancee) will officially be bringing another life into the world come mid-July.


And yes I've already created a 3dBIM model of a crib design as attached. Still working on the design, but in the end this thing is going to be an elephant! After production, maybe I can post a video on MTV called "BIM Cribs." It's late.

No comments: